To set your permissions follow the next instructions:
1. Go to your online database and then to "users".
2. Go to "public" and click edit.
3. Under your "_user" table, tick "create" like below:
Now that you have set your permissions, it's time to set up the registration to your site.
1. Go to pro mode and then to "web widgets".
2. Drag and drop the "Registration" widget to your page.
3. You can edit the form by clicking on a field and clicking on edit, and you can delete the field by clicking delete.
4. Make sure to keep the user and password fields as they are mandatory.
Our final result after publishing:
All done! now you have a functional registration to your website, you can enter your user tab in your database and see all of your new users, control them and grant them roles.
As an example, we registered a new user named "Tester", and here is how it looks in our database:
On the next page you will be able to test the registration out live.