This guide applies only to users who have a website created using Simbla.
Collecting leads via a form on your website is a straightforward process. Follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the page where you want to place the form.
2. From the available database widgets, drag the 'Form to Database' widget onto your page.
3. Assign a name to the form.
4. In the 'Database' tab, select the 'Leads' table.
5. Enable the 'Check for Duplicates' option by ticking the checkbox.
Once these steps are completed, you can publish the page, preview, and test the form. Any leads captured through this form will be directed to your 'Leads' module.