Before you start creating your own database and website applications, you will need to sign up to Simbla. Don’t worry it will take you less than a minute. After registration you will be asked to create a website; if you wish to get deep into the online database and web application building, you can simply choose a template or a blank page and get back to your website interface later on.
On the left-hand side of the system you will have two options:
1. Websites - Your website/UI editor, the place you will create your user's interface to your website/web applications.
2. Databases - The backend online database system, where you will create and control your data tables, users and permissions.
If you already own a website built with Simbla please continue to the next step - "Create your first online database".
Creating a website with Simbla is simple and quick. You can choose between three different methods:
1. Templates - choose a readymade template and edit it as you wish.
2. Website wizard - let the website wizard do all the hard work for you.
3. Start with a blank page -recommended only for users with website building experience. You will find this option in the template library.