(Last revised – April 30, 2017)
Simbla Ltd., (hereinafter: “Simbla”, “we”, or “the Company”) respects the privacy of users on the Website that is available at the following address: /http://www.simbla.co.il and/or of the Services that it provides (hereinafter: “users” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that users share with the Company. We believe that our users will have the full right to acquaint themselves with our policy and procedures in relation to the gathering and use of the information that is received by us when you make use of the Website and/or the Services.
”), unless otherwise expressly stated herein.
Please note: the use of the Website and the Services is designed for users above the age of 13 only. If you are not above the age of 13 – you may not use the Website and the Services.
2. What information may be gathered by us about our users
The Company gathers two types of information:
• The first type of information that the Company gathers is anonymous and non-identifying (hereinafter: “Non-personal Information”): the Company is not aware of the user’s identity from whom it has gathered Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information is any information that is disclosed and available to the Company when users use the Website and/or the Services, and does not enable the user to be identified.
Non-personal Information that is gathered by the Company includes anonymous, technical information and information concerning user behavior, and may, inter alia, include identifying the operating system and the user’s browser, the flash version which it uses, user history of the Website and the duration of his visit to the Website, the order of the Website pages visited by the user and the time he used them, the click-stream, screen resolution, keyboard language and other connectivity data.
This information is processed by the Company anonymously and on an aggregatively basis.
• The second type of information that the Company gathers concerning the users is identifying personal information (hereinafter: “Personal Information”): the Personal Information enables the Company to personally identify the user or is of a private or sensitive nature.
• Users of the Website automatically supply their IP address, according to the network that they use. This information is gathered in order to improve the user experience and for security purposes.
• In the process of opening the account (at the following link: https://siteadmin.simbla.com/account/login the user is asked to supply the following particulars to the Company: full name, telephone number, e-mail address, country, residential address, business sector that the user operates or seeks to operate.
• In addition, we will gather Personal Information that is provided by you knowingly and willingly, during the course of using the Website and/or the Services, for example, Personal Information that is supplied by you and which is included in the User Content, according to the Conditions.
• To the extent the user is required to pay for the Services or any of them by means of Clearing House Suppliers (as defined below) then the user will be required to provide to the Clearing House Supplier, certain Personal Information (such as a credit
card number etc., see section 10 below for additional information in this connection).
Please note: we will not gather Personal Information about you without receiving your consent that is, inter alia, given in the framework of your acceptance of the Conditions.
You are not obliged to provide Personal Information by law. you hereby agree and declare that the Personal Information that you are supplying to us is being given of your own free will, in order to enable us to supply the Services etc., on your behalf, so that you agree that we will retain the information that you have supplied to us, in a data bank that may be registered in accordance with statutory requirements.
For the avoidance of any doubt, all Non-personal Information that is related or linked to Personal Information will be deemed to be Personal, as long as such link is maintained.
3. How do we gather information about our users
• How we gather “Non-personal Information”?
• When you visit or use the Website and/or the Services, we are aware of the actual use and may gather and document information relating to that use, either independently or by means of receiving services from third parties that are authorized service suppliers, as detailed below.
• In the account opening process, the user is required to supply various particulars of information that may include: Non-personal Information.
• How we gather “Personal Information”?
• We gather Personal Information that you have voluntarily shared with the Company, as described below.
• In the account opening process, a user is required to supply various particulars of information that may include Personal Information, as detailed below.
A user’s Personal Information that is supplied to us knowingly and willingly is retained by us for the purposes set forth below. We may gather and store this Personal Information either independently or by means of approved third parties, as described below.
4. Purposes of gathering and using information
• What use is made of “Non-personal Information”: the Company may use Non-personal Information in order to: (1) for statistical, analytical and research purposes, and in order to adapt, develop and enhance the Services of the Company and the Website; (2) supply the Services to users and enable the development of incidental services in the future; (3) develop and improve the Company’s Services by means of upgrading the user experience; (4) gather aggregative business information for various trading purposes; and (5) gather statistical information for advertising purposes, and also to supply advertising content that may be of interest.
• What use is made of “Personal Information”: the Company may use Personal Information in order to: (1) supply the Services to the user, adapt them to the specific user’s needs and enable the development of incidental services in the future; (2) reply to the user’s questions concerning the use of the Website and/or the Services and provide technical support services; (3) for purposes of adapting, developing and improving the Company’s Services including the Website and the Services; (4) for the purpose of making various payments for the Services by means of Clearing House Suppliers (as described below); and (5) verify the user’s identity at the time of connecting to the Services, and also identify the user in cases of inappropriate or unlawful conduct that has been reported in the framework of the Services.
5. Sharing Personal Information with third parties
For the avoidance of any doubt, the Company may disclose and transmit Non-personal Information to any third parties at its sole discretion.
6. Change or deletion of Personal Information
If, for any reason, you wish to change, revise or delete the Personal Information that you have sent to the Company, please do so in the framework of the definitions of your account. you may, in addition send an e-mail message to the following address:email@example.com, and we will use reasonable efforts in order to change, revise or delete such Personal Information, in accordance with the applicable privacy laws.
The Company will retain the Personal Information that has been gathered from the users for a reasonable period in accordance with the applicable privacy laws.
8. Third party social network features
9. Cookies and local storage
When using the Website, the Company or third parties may use a technology that is accepted in the industry and known as “cookies” and “flash” (or similar technologies), that stores certain information on the user’s device enabling the Company to invoke certain features automatically, and improve the user’s experience of using the Company’s services. The cookies will aid the Company to enable an automatic connection process to the Website to be applied.
The Company or third parties may use temporary cookies (which expire when disconnecting from the Website and permanent cookies (that continue to attach to the user’s device until he chooses to delete them).
10. Means of payment
The use of some of the Services involves payment in such manner and such amounts and dates as appear on the Website. The Company reserves the right to vary the payment terms at any time (“the Payments”). The payment policy to designers, to the extent it is relevant, is similarly detailed on the Website.
The Company employs reasonable efforts in applying and maintaining security of the Website, the Services and the users’ Personal Information (either independently or by receiving services from third parties who are authorized service suppliers). The Company applies industry-standard information security procedures and policy in order to secure the information security of its users and in order to prevent any unauthorized use of that information.
The Company employs amongst others, measures and stores the Personal Information on a commercial data bank system with built-in access and information security and applies industry standard information security procedures and policy. Access to a user’s Personal Information is limited to the user himself and/or such person who the user has expressly agreed should have access to that information. Notwithstanding this, the Company cannot make any commitment and guarantee that unauthorized access to that information will never occur.
12. Services of third parties
13. Links to websites of third parties
14. Advertising information
You hereby confirm the use of the contact details that you have sent us in order to transfer advertising information that may interest you, as well as in order to advise you of material developments or changes in the Services. Such content will be sent to the e-mail address that you sent us when registering. You may withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail message to the Company at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively follow the removal instructions from the distribution list that are available in the notice that we have sent you.
15. Changes in the Privacy Protection Policy