Drag and Drop Website Builder: The Tricky Drag and Drop Operations
Websites have been the best tool ever made for various industries. This particular tool have enable thousands of business to show to the world what they got. As the world continues to be competitive, there is also a need for tools to be upgraded for good. It is like giving a fresh new look to the business, these are just one of the strategies in marketing. So if you really want to have a great website, make sure that you have a drag and drop website builder
to help you make it.
What is drag and drop website builder?
Drag and drop website builder is another great tool created for the competitive online world. It is a building tool used for a browser-based website. This tool is created to help all who really wants to have a great website. It is already filled with pre-made building blocks. So all you have to do is to complete the whole “drag and drop” process. You will need to drag your chosen site elements into its place, organize it and then do some final edits on the copy.
Now, it is time to become a drag and drop website builder, here are the steps that you should follow:
• Identify the draggable attribute that you will need. This will mark the start of the drag process. Make sure that the element greatly fits into place.
• Specify the data that you will need to drag. This may refer to various types of formats.
• Customize the drag feedback image. A default image will appear on the place of the mouse pointer. You will no longer need to create for the image because it was created automatically as you have dragged it.
• Use some drag effects that are only allowed to be used. There are effects that only work in a given area but with the others. But sometimes, it can still be modified to work on this given area.
• Identify the drop area. The browser will prevent anything to happen to the HTML element when it is in default. To make things a lot easier for you as a drag and drop website builder, make sure that you have registered the ondragover or ondragenter event.
• Perform the final drag into the drop area. This is already the step where you will perform the drop operations. When you release the mouse, it means that the operation has already ended. A dropEffect property is also used when you want to perform a drag operation.
These are the steps that you will need to follow in performing the drag and drop operations. It is not just a simple operation because you need to make sure that you have dragged properly the element. If not, then you can expect that you will need to start over again. So you see, this operation can be really tricky but it is worth because this is for your website.
There are already websites that offer this kind of tool. It is just easy to use so you can become a drag and drop website builder and create your own websites.